Stacey B. Schulman, MS, RDN, CEDRD-S, LD, CDN
I am a registered dietitian nutritionist and a certified eating disorder registered dietitian and supervisor. I earned my Bachelors Degree in Nutritional Sciences with a concentration in Human Development and Family Studies from Cornell University, and a Master’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition from New York University. During my post graduate work at New York University, I was awarded a fellowship for my graduate study, where I was the research assistant to the Department Chair. I am credited in a number of the Department Chair’s publications.
After completing my dietetic internship at the NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, New York Weill Cornell Medical Center, I spent three and a half years working as a clinical nutritionist at Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and at its Children’s Hospital. During that time I also taught as an adjunct faculty member at the Beth Israel School of Nursing. I next spent two years working as an associate in a private nutrition practice in Manhattan.
From May 2007 through December 2009, I consulted and practiced with CEDAR Associates, a private outpatient multidisciplinary group specializing in the treatment of eating disorders. I maintained a private practice in Manhattan from 2002-2013 until opening my new office in Westchester County, NY. In addition to counseling, I bring her 20 years of experience to the colleagues I supervise.
Licenses and Certifications
- Registered Dietician Nutritionist (RDN)
- American Dietetic Association, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian and Supervisor (CEDRD-S)
- International Association of Eating Disorders Professionals
- New York State Certified Dietitian – Nutritionist (CDN)
- Licensed Dietitian in Louisiana (LD)
- American Dietetic Association
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
- Sports, Cardiovascular and Wellness Dietetic Practice Group
- Behavioral Health Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
- Greater New York Dietetic Association
- Past Public Relations Chair
- Past Member of Nominating Committee
- Westchester Rockland Dietetic Association
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (Founding Member)
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals
- IAEDP Symposium Reviewer
- Nutrition Blog Network