Fun Food Facts: Lets Talk about Avocados
1. Avocados are berries, not vegetables
2. Avocados are a great source of healthy fats
3. Avocados are a natural sunscreen
4. The Hass avocado is the most popular variety
5. Avocados may help lower your cholesterol
6. Avocados can stay on the tree for as long as eighteen months and ripen once removed from the branch
News Updates from Stacey Schulman Nutrition
- I completed my 200 hour yoga certification and am now a licensed instructor. My practice is now offering yoga classes on a private, semi private or small group basis. At home sessions are available to meet your fitness needs. Whether you are new to the practice of yoga and want to learn postures, deepen your personal connection to yoga, or appreciate yoga as a moving meditation, I am available to support your individual goals.
- Groups continue to meet the first Monday of each month 12-1pm EST.
- March 4th: Supervision for Credits (1 CE available).
- April 9th (note the slight change): Part 2: Medical Nutrition Therapy for Anxiety.
- Email: email@example.com to sign up.